Social behavior Re: CH TV + Simple Wins [was common house kitchen stove
From: Wayne Tyson (landrestcox.net)
Date: Sun, 24 Mar 2013 12:50:39 -0700 (PDT)
"Maybe one of the good things about cohousing is offers a social life focus of manageable scale, given that the range of social/cultural options offered by modern city life is virtually incomprehensible."

This needs to be repeated and repeated and repeated! Social means cooperation, the antithesis of exploitation.

WT

----- Original Message ----- From: "R Philip Dowds" <rpdowds [at] comcast.net>