Researcher seeking interviews with Cohousing members in Australia and Overseas
From: Jane Maynard (commonrealmsurveygmail.com)
Date: Sun, 28 Apr 2013 03:46:04 -0700 (PDT)
G'day folks,

My name's Jane and I've recently joined this mailing list, because I want to
get in contact with people involved in cohousing for some research I'm
doing.

I'm writing a Dissertation on common areas in housing,  for a  Masters in
Urban & Regional Planning at Curtin University in Western Australia, and I'm
seeking to understand why cohousing isn't more popular, and whether there's
potential for this to change.

If anyone reading this is a member of a cohousing development in Perth or
Melbourne (Australia), and would be happy to be interviewed for my research
over the next couple of weeks, please contact me at
commonrealmsurvey [at] gmail.com

Or mobile +61 478 627 305

Thank you!

Jane