Re: What Doors are Locked in Common House ?
From: Douglas G. Larson (ddhleearthlink.net)
Date: Tue, 21 May 2013 19:33:03 -0700 (PDT)

> What rooms in your common house are locked and for what reason?

We lock our two guest rooms when they are not in use. Of course, guests when
present often keep their room locked as well.

We also have two closets that we keep locked. One contains our server and
miscellaneous files. The other contains toys.

Aside from that, we are required by code to not lock the Common House. I
believe because its considered a public building, though I don't understand
that reasoning. I just know that when we built out and remodeled the
building that became our common house, we were required by county code to
NOT put locks on the exterior doors.

Douglas Larson,
Songaia Cohousing,
Bothell, WA