Does your community have a sign at its entrance?
From: Ann Zabaldo (zabaldoearthlink.net)
Date: Sun, 9 Jun 2013 20:32:33 -0700 (PDT)
Sinage.
Sineage?
Sinege?
Spelling anyone???

Placards or signs that contain directions or information is what I'm talking
about.

Here at Takoma Village in Washington, DC we are once again revisiting the use
or non use of the Kiosk that people see as they come into the community that
announces "Takoma Village."    Some people think it's tacky.  Some love it
because it's quirky.  Some don't want any signs, some want a low sign, some
just want the street number on the wall facing the street.  Some people use the
bulletin boards on the kiosk a LOT and some never use them.

On my visits to various cohousing communities I've seen some lovely signs
greeting people at the entrance.   And maybe some other limited information
about the neighborhood e.g. date founded.

Does your community have a sign?

Other than the name of your community, what other information is on the sign?

Is there a graphic?

Many thanks for any info you can share.  :-)

If you have a photo -- cool -- you can send it to me off line at the email
address above.

Double thanks!

Best --

Ann Zabaldo