Re: Does your community have a sign at its entrance?
From: Eris Weaver (eriserisweaver.info)
Date: Wed, 12 Jun 2013 11:38:07 -0700 (PDT)
> Does your community have a sign?

> Other than the name of your community, what other information is on the
sign?

> Is there a graphic?

Here at FrogSong (Cotati, CA) we have a large sign at the entrance to the
parking lot. Per local codes, it includes a map of the property. Per our
delight in do-it-yourself art, it is topped by a mosaic. We have smaller
painted signs at other entrances to the property. These were added shortly
after move-in when we experienced a few too many neighbors wandering through
the property. (We are smack downtown in a small, walkable town…with several
bars in spitting distance…so we get some, er, COLORFUL foot traffic at
times)

Photos here: http://www.erisweaver.info/signs.html

 <mailto:eris [at] erisweaver.info> eris [at] erisweaver.info

707-338-8589

 <http://www.erisweaver.info/> http://www.erisweaver.info

fa cil i tāt: to make easier