Re: Does your community have a sign at its entrance?
From: Ann Zabaldo (zabaldoearthlink.net)
Date: Wed, 12 Jun 2013 14:40:49 -0700 (PDT)
Hi Kay and all --

First -- thank you to everyone for sending photos of the signs in your
community.  I love 'em all!  They are beautiful.

Somehow ... I managed to use Dropbox.  Here is the link to the file w/ the
photos.  I didn't know how to get Eris's photos into the file folder because I
couldn't copy the photos she sent.  Or ... I don't know HOW to copy the photos
she sent.  They seem to be in some format I can't right click on.  If someone
can tell me how to do it I'd sure like to add them to the file.

https://www.dropbox.com/sh/lp5pj3o1i93dslv/oCQuD-asBg

I think signs say such interesting things about a community.  It may be the
first thing a new person sees when entering the neighborhood.  How warm and
welcoming is it?  What information does it convey?   In my now not so many
cohousing travels I think I'll start collecting photos of them.   Of course ...
feel free to keep sending them.  I'll add them to the file.  And make them
available to everyone.

Best --

Ann Zabaldo
Takoma Village Cohousing