Re: Home Equity/Mortgage Loan Denial-Need Resolution
From: Ann Zabaldo (zabaldoearthlink.net)
Date: Thu, 13 Jun 2013 05:26:12 -0700 (PDT)
Bill --

Following on Sharon's comment ...

How is Daybreak organized?  Is it a condominium?  That's what you're financing.
 I'm sure in your organizing documents a.k.a. "condo docs" there is a statement
about the project which clearly states the development is a "condominium" --
that's what the financial institution needs to see.

When dealing w/ the world "out there" cohousing is just a condo or Homeowners
Association or whatever.  It's just mainstream housing w/ a big community
building.

How did the other home owners get their financing?

Best --

Ann Zabaldo
Takoma Village Cohousing
Washington, DC