a question about insurance
From: Shari Hirst (sharihirst13gmail.com)
Date: Mon, 17 Jun 2013 20:30:56 -0700 (PDT)
At Sand River Cohousing we are discussing how we and workmen are protected when
they are hired by the HOA to do community work.  We have some information on
Workman’s Comp. and we were told about a method where workmen not covered by
Workman’s Comp can get a temporary policy from their insurance company that
protects them on a job and protects the community.

We were wondering how other cohousing groups handled this situation.

Let me know if I haven’t explained our problem clearly.

Shari Hirst
Sand River Cohousing
Santa Fe, NM