Re: a question about insurance
From: Richard L. Kohlhaas (rlkohlearthlink.net)
Date: Tue, 18 Jun 2013 12:47:30 -0700 (PDT)
At Casa Verde, we have Workers Comp insurance to cover us for workers who do
not have their own
insurance.  It costs about $300/year.  We do try to make sure that workers and
companies have their
own insurance, but there is the occasional worker or very small company that
does not.

 We are audited every year; if we would have a high amount of uninsured work
done, the premium
would increase.