Free live-streaming from the ICSA conference
From: Graham Meltzer (graham.meltzerfindhorn.org)
Date: Wed, 19 Jun 2013 22:24:10 -0700 (PDT)
Dear cohousing people,

It is with great pleasure that we announce free live-streaming of the
plenary sessions of next week's ICSA conference at Findhorn. For those
of you unfamiliar with the technology, it means that you can watch the
plenary sessions on your home or office computer as they happen. This
will be a free service. But you will first need to register here ...
https://www.findhorn.org/secure/stream/

The ICSA (International Communal Studies Association) holds a
conference every three years. The focus is on intentional communities
of all kinds (cohousing, ecovillages, communes etc.). This particular
conference is focused on the link between communal living and
sustainability. Cohousing will be much discussed. Well-know cohousing
folk such as Robert Gilman (who will give the opening keynote paper),
Oz Ragland, Raine's Cohen, Betsy Morris and Angela Sanguinetti are
attending in person.

During the streaming you can participate in an online discussion with
other viewers and a moderator who will be sitting in the auditorium.
By this means you may even be able to ask questions of the speakers
during Q&A. We are also going to video all of the paper presentation
sessions and making these available for viewing on YouTube, hopefully
within a month of the end of the conference. Links will be posted on
the conference Web site: www.findhorn.org/icsa.

In community
Graham Meltzer