Re: Reducing parking spaces
From: Willow Murphy (willowm7gmail.com)
Date: Thu, 20 Jun 2013 11:15:14 -0700 (PDT)
Our community has a car sharing group, and we have installed solar panels
on our common house.  So far, we have a charging station and one electric
car, run off of the solar power.    The plan is over time for more people
to buy in to electric cars and/ or start car sharing, thus eliminating at
least some privately owned gas run cars.  This will indirectly help our
parking space shortage, though isn't the main purpose behind our plans.
 All of this is easier because many of our residents are retired and don't
have tight schedules.
Willow
Sand River Cohousing
Santa Fe, New Mexico