Re: Not cohousing but very large home seeking shared community in Berk...
From: JGBARK (JGBARKaol.com)
Date: Thu, 20 Jun 2013 08:01:36 -0700 (PDT)
Thanks for in CA coop house info.
I'd be there if I wasn't here.
I love coop home living  but it's definitely not for everyone..

Here we are working on the best of both worlds.
This old Peabody family estate (23 Acres) is only a short walk to downtown
and NYC to Montreal Amtrak but is also surrounded by 275 acres of trails
and  forrest.

At the moment we have four buildings and a pool and a southern view down
the CT River Valley in Western Mass.
We will build a new eco-village (probably Coop member-owned leaseholds) of
30-60 families.
The 20 room mansion, 9 room carriage house, pool cottage and garage apt are
 where we currently live.  We are hoping that the mansion will serve the
future community as an artist-live-work-coop or elder care facility, school
or  homeschooler resource center.
For a look-se visit
_www.Lupinwoodliveworkcoop.ning.com_
(http://www.Lupinwoodliveworkcoop.ning.com)   or _www.zero-energy.ning.com_
(http://www.zero-energy.ning.com)

In a message dated 6/19/2013 3:00:26 P.M. Eastern Daylight Time,