Anyone using CAI publications for their HOA?
From: Diana Fox (dianafox99gmail.com)
Date: Fri, 21 Jun 2013 07:12:57 -0700 (PDT)
I'm thinking of joining the Community Association Institute to get cheaper
access to the publications in the CAI Reading
Room<http://www.caionline.org/info/readingroom/Pages/default.aspx>.
Our building will be completed in October of this year and we are beginning
to get serious about on setting up and operating our home owners'
association.

Does anyone on this list have experience using these pubs?   Have they been
of use to you in managing the legal and maintenance issues facing your
community's HOA?

Diana Fox
Durham Central Park Cohousing Community
Durham, NC