Re: Anyone using CAI publications for their HOA?
From: Sharon Villines (sharonsharonvillines.com)
Date: Fri, 21 Jun 2013 07:48:25 -0700 (PDT)
On Jun 21, 2013, at 10:12 AM, Diana Fox <dianafox99 [at] gmail.com> wrote:

> Does anyone on this list have experience using these pubs?   Have they been
> of use to you in managing the legal and maintenance issues facing your
> community's HOA?

The publications are very helpful and this is your best source for this kind of
information. It is well worth the cost.

Also helpful is to attend the meetings of the local chapter. Cohousers often
think they are different from other communities and condominiums. When we are
managing property, we are not. We may get the work done differently or have
different expectation but a sump pump is still a sump pump. Taxes are still
taxes.

I recommend joining,

Sharon
----