Re: Environmental Sensitivity vs. Political Correctness
From: Moz (listmoz.geek.nz)
Date: Fri, 21 Jun 2013 18:24:54 -0700 (PDT)
Thomas Lofft said:
> The woman responded, "Actually, our generation didn't have the
> green thing in its day or didn't call it 'green'. We reused
> everything,

Dude, that's 20 years out of date. Children of the great depression
are in their 80's, todays young folk have parents who are boomers. You
really need to update this to something more accurate. Perhaps "my
generation lived through the great depression and two world wars. We
gave birth to the bizarre generation, the great aberration who have
lived only in a time of plenty the like of which the world has never
seen before. If they are grouchy because this is the first hardship
they've ever known, sympathise with them."

Moz