seeking co housing
From: Jan Kenney (angelwomanhughes.net)
Date: Sat, 29 Jun 2013 20:40:07 -0700 (PDT)
I have been following co housing, reading the books, and visiting some sites
for over 12 years.  I am seeking a co housing group that is forming in the
Southwest for primarily adults (I am 64) that is affordable. I am so
interested in the concept of sharing and leaving a lighter footprint on this
earth.  I am planning on retiring before I turn 70 and am interested in
pursuing my love of arts and crafts, as well as spiritual studies.  I find
it easy to find info on groups that are already formed but not those that
are exploring and forming.  I live in Arizona but am willing to explore
Colorado (southern part), New Mexico, and Nevada. I am not sure I can afford
California so I have not been looking there.  I am open to sharing a home
with another person.  I am retiring from the healthcare area and am hoping
to find a place to volunteer some of these skills as well.  If anyone knows
of a group that is forming in these areas please let me know.  Many thanks,
Jan Kenney (Angelwoman49 [at] me.com)