Re: seeking co housing
From: Mary Ann Clark (drmaryanngroupsmac.com)
Date: Sun, 30 Jun 2013 16:17:12 -0700 (PDT)
You are overly romantic. It is the experience of living &working together in
community that is extraordinary. Joining an existing community isn't without it
challenges--they're different and in many ways more intense when you're
actually living with your neighbors.

Being in love is extraordinary but actually living every day with your beloved,
that's when your commitment is truly tested.

Mary Ann
From Manzanita Village where we're preparing to celebrate 25 years of community

--
Don't sweat the petty things, and don't pet the sweaty things. (From
Http://zenHabits.net)