Re: seeking co housing
From: Charles Nuckolls (charles_nuckollsbyu.edu)
Date: Sun, 30 Jun 2013 19:37:19 -0700 (PDT)
We are always looking for creative individuals and families to join the Utah
Valley Commons.  Still, we are just at the beginning, and need a lot of help
with planning and development.  Our model is Heartwood Cohousing in Colorado.
You are welcome to contact us!

All the best,

Charles Nuckolls
www.utahvalleycommons.com