Re: Constructive Communication
From: Iain Walker (iainearth.org.au)
Date: Sun, 14 Jul 2013 01:23:51 -0700 (PDT)
Hi joanie
 iain here from melbourne australia --
- part of a new  cohousing community- 20 months since move in and going through
some of the stormin""  sequences as we settle into reality.

hey really like the work you are doing and if we could get a copy of your paper
  too    that would be great

 and hope some day you can visit us here in Australia     [we have 3 multi
purpose cum guest rooms   here  and getting lots of visitors but no one from
the states yet [mm... hang on we had barbara from washington but that was b4 we
moved in ]

for community  yours iain