Re: OT? Looking for temporary communal housing situation
From: JGBARK (JGBARKaol.com)
Date: Thu, 18 Jul 2013 10:41:10 -0700 (PDT)
we are on rt2 in greenfield
Probably too farr
see _www.zero-energy.ning.com_ (http://www.zero-energy.ning.com)

It is  possible that the next Buddha will not take the form of an
individual.
The  next Buddha may take the form of a community --
a community practicing  understanding and loving kindness,
a community practicing mindful  living.
This may be the most important thing we can do for the  earth.
~Thich Nhat Hanh
John  Bailey
413-210-0197
email-  jgbark [at] aol.com
"You never change things by fighting against the  existing reality. To
change something, build a new model that makes the existing  model obsolete." -
Buckminster Fuller
There is no shortage of great  Ideas.
What is necessary are the time, the will and the resources to  implement
them.

In a message dated 7/13/2013 9:34:08 A.M. Eastern Daylight Time,