Looking for roommates in Bellingham, WA coho
From: Karen Sheldon (karen.sheldongmail.com)
Date: Tue, 23 Jul 2013 14:26:19 -0700 (PDT)
I'm posting this for a young friend who lives here with her daughter and they have been a great addition to our lives. Her current roomie is getting married! Hazel and Kelsie are FABULOUS!

Karen

*Looking for housemate(s)*
**
*we have a room for rent, in a spacious 2 bedroom rental home.*
*avail beginning of Aug, share of rent=$625ea
Includes ALL utilities/internet/laundry facilities,
deposit=$250

Can be a  month-to-month lease.
*
**
*
*
*"We" are a whws mama and kiddo in morning-star kindergarten (Waldorf school)
*
**
*please email kelsiemullin [at] hotmail.com <mailto:kelsiemullin [at] hotmail.com>, or text/call if you would like more info 360-441-1319 <tel:360-441-1319>*
**
*we are wonderful housemates, and have good references!

(Karen here: Trust me, results are better if you first text her...)
*
*
*
*Bellingham Cohousing*