Re: Site design- parking & fire access
From: Katie Henry (katie-henryatt.net)
Date: Fri, 26 Jul 2013 11:55:38 -0700 (PDT)
Have you talked to the fire department? Seems like that would be the first
step. I'm guessing they have specific requirements for road width, turning
radius, distance from buildings, etc. I would talk to them early and often.
Nothing can derail your project faster than objections from the fire marshal.
And they can be very helpful. Their intentions are good.

Katie Henry

Site design- parking & fire access
From: Jerry McIntire (jerry.mcintiregmail.com)
Date: Fri, 26 Jul 2013 08:39:32 -0700 (PDT)

Hello, Where could I find discussions of site design going on, especially
considerations for fire truck access when parking is centralized? I haven't
seen discussions like that here in quite a while. Any suggestions are
welcome.

Jerry McIntire
stonesthrowcommunity.wordpress.com