Re: Site design- parking & fire access
From: Wayne Tyson (landrestcox.net)
Date: Fri, 26 Jul 2013 12:47:10 -0700 (PDT)
Jerry, the first thing you should do is contact the local Fire Marshal. He or she will be glad to evaluate your plans and tell you what you need to do. The Fire Marshal will probably have to approve whatever you do anyway and will not only inform you about the Fire Code, but have valuable suggestions about additional options, like sprinklers, on-site suppression equipment and training, preferred building materials, and building separation.

WT

----- Original Message ----- From: "Jerry McIntire" <jerry.mcintire [at] gmail.com>