Re: Site design- parking & fire access
From: Kathryn McCamant (kmccamantcohousingpartners.com)
Date: Fri, 26 Jul 2013 11:28:39 -0700 (PDT)
Designing to accommodating fire truck assess in a pedestrian oriented
environment is one of the specialities of experienced cohousing
architects. It typically takes careful negotiation with your local
officials, including showing them how we have solved similar access issues
in other projects and fire officials they can talk to in other districts.
It is one of those realms that have real life experience with similar
projects can make a big difference in the end result.

Katie

--
Kathryn McCamant, President, Architect
CoHousing Partners, LLC