Re: Hey, North Carolina cohousers
From: lfischrup (lfischrupcomcast.net)
Date: Fri, 26 Jul 2013 17:41:58 -0700 (PDT)
Hi Katie: Have you every considered Oregon? We are a blue state and Eugene,
Oregon is bluer. We are forming our cohousing community now. We have our site
design, Common House Design, and 5 types of homes for our 28 home development.
We are in the process now of submitting for approval to the City of Eugene for
our Planned Unit Development. If all goes well, we will be breaking ground
Spring 2014. Check out our website www.OakleighMeadow.org or look on the
National Cohousing site. If you haven't considered Oregon, we'd love to have
you visit and see if we might be a match for you.

Laura Fischrup