rent/buy? at RoseWind
From: Lynn Nadeau / Maraiah (welcomeolympus.net)
Date: Sun, 28 Jul 2013 13:27:30 -0700 (PDT)
RoseWind Cohousing is in Port Townsend WA, a liberal enclave of 8000 people,
lots of art, music, boats; not rainy (17" per year). See www.rosewind.org.

A beloved elder of our community is going away to live with her family, and her
house is for rent, with distinct possibility of eventual sale to the renter.
It's 1 1/2 stories, on the southern edge of our central commons, 1528 sq ft
before an additional room was added. I'd call it 2 BR, 2 bath, plus a guest
room/study/ kid room. Contact me directly for more information.

Maraiah Lynn Nadeau
ps it's sunny, breezy and 70 today and the garden is abundant in fruit and
vegetables