Re: Site design- parking & fire access
From: Katie Henry (katie-henryatt.net)
Date: Sun, 28 Jul 2013 16:53:55 -0700 (PDT)
I think this is so specific to your site and your municipality's regulations
that it would be hard to have a useful discussion. Do you have an architect
yet?

It might be interesting to visit the websites of other cohousing communities
and see which ones have site plans posted. Or you could even look up
communities on Google Maps. That would give you a feel for where the roads are
relative to parking and buildings.

Katie Henry

Re: Site design- parking & fire access
From: Jerry McIntire (jerry.mcintiregmail.com)
Date: Sun, 28 Jul 2013 11:50:52 -0700 (PDT)

Thanks Katie and others for your responses. We will be looking at the
regulations once we know which township we will be in. I am wondering if
there are places where discussions of how to meet such requirements are
going on. Jerry