Re: Site design- parking & fire access
From: Jerry McIntire (jerry.mcintiregmail.com)
Date: Mon, 29 Jul 2013 07:56:12 -0700 (PDT)
Thanks Katie Henry! We have collected site plans from quite a few other
communities, and have visited several. We're familiar with those options.

The varied regulations from place to place are one of the reasons I would
like to find discussions of accommodating fire regulations. We don't have
an architect, because we don't have land yet. In order to decide whether to
be within the city limits or not, we are gathering information about what
would be required of us in each jurisdiction. I would like to learn how
different communities have met such requirements. Thanks to RoseWind and
Meadow Wood for sending me that info.

Jerry McIntire
stonesthrowcommunity.wordpress.com