Seltzer?
From: Ruth Hirsch (heidinysearthlink.net)
Date: Mon, 29 Jul 2013 18:29:53 -0700 (PDT)
Hi,

Yes,  we could use your input re: Seltzer.  2 cents plain.   Fizzy
water............

Anyone have a good system for having seltzer in the CommonHouse?
We did have a seltzer maker-- made about a quart at a time.  It is gone now,
and I am trying to figure out what's next.  A lot of us like having seltzer
available at meals.  For years we bought big, 2 Liter bottles.  It doesn't make
great ecological sense, all that plastic,  re-cycled or not.

When I poked around  to see if a soda fountain type was feasible, they were
four figures.  Too much money.

So, if you have seltzer in your CommonHouse (or elsewhere), please let us know
what system you use.

thanks!
Ruth

Ruth J. Hirsch
Cantines Island
Saugerties, NY

Where we do happen to have two homes for sale.  There is also one building lot.