More on the RoseWind rental
From: Lynn Nadeau / Maraiah (welcomeolympus.net)
Date: Mon, 29 Jul 2013 20:44:51 -0700 (PDT)
Port Townsend WA. RoseWind Cohousing, long established.

The rent on the available house is $850 a month plus utilities. A year lease.
Option to buy when it goes on the market,  as it probably will eventually. It's
right next door to our lovely Common House. Please email me directly if you
want more information. Several parties are looking at it now. 2 BR plus; 1.5
stories. About 1600 sq ft.

Another 70-degree day. Garden has carrots, beets, parsnips, rutabaga, onions,
garlic, leeks, shallots, 3 kinds of kale, chard, many lettuces and greens,
tomatoes starting, summer and winter squash, beans, broccoli, cabbage, peas;
greenhouse has tomatoes, basil, eggplant, peppers. Plus sunflowers, glads,
dahlias, calendula, borage. Berries. Apples are growing in the small orchards.

Fiddle Tunes and Jazz festivals are complete, Blues Festival now starting.
www.centrum.org.

I love living here!

Maraiah Lynn Nadeau