Looking to rent at Cohousing
From: MJWB (mjwyoginiyahoo.com)
Date: Thu, 1 Aug 2013 04:31:49 -0700 (PDT)
Hello Everyone!

    I am new to this list, and thought that I'd try and post an "ad."
My husband and I have been trying to join a Cohousing Community for
many years. Mostly we have failed because of cost, and there being

few rentals.

    We have experienced much heartache trying to involve ourselves;
getting to know people then ultimately, finding that we cannot afford it.

    We would be a great asset to Cohousing, I would love to help with
organizing events, an organic garden, caring for children, running
groups. My husband is good with his hands, and can build just
about anything and is good with technical skills.

    If anyone knows of rentals in Cohousing or owners who are

selling and would consider "owner financing, " Please contact me
directly. We would prefer to stay in the Northeast, preferably New England.

   Thank you, and take care,

Marsha J. Beesen

Phone number: 413-628-4029