|Re: Hey, North Carolina cohousers||<– Date –> <– Thread –>|
|From: Matt Lawrence (matttechnoronin.com)|
|Date: Thu, 1 Aug 2013 07:18:21 -0700 (PDT)|
On Wed, 31 Jul 2013, LasiewiczN [at] aol.com wrote:
Maybe an innovative approach would be a movement to intentionally flood those states with new residents, with more liberal minded (and voting) folks!? For a while I have been been imaging a new movement, urging young people to leave their blue states and move to Florida, Texas, NC, etc perhaps setting up group housing efforts to facilitate the moves, drawing in a whole wave of new voters for those regions. Just in time for the 2014 election.
Austin is full, try Lubbock.Seriously, the Austin area does not have the water supply to support more people and the road system is badly overloaded.
-- Matt It's not what I know that counts. It's what I can remember in time to use.
- Re: Hey, North Carolina cohousers, (continued)
- Re: Hey, North Carolina cohousers lfischrup, July 26 2013
- Re: Hey, North Carolina cohousers Martha Harris, July 27 2013
- Re: Hey, North Carolina cohousers Katie Henry, July 28 2013
Re: Hey, North Carolina cohousers LasiewiczN, July 31 2013
- Re: Hey, North Carolina cohousers Matt Lawrence, August 1 2013
- Re: Hey, North Carolina cohousers KJ, August 1 2013
Results generated by Tiger Technologies Web hosting using MHonArc.