Re: Cohousing-L Digest, Vol 115, Issue 6
From: Diana Carroll (dianaecarrollgmail.com)
Date: Wed, 7 Aug 2013 17:59:19 -0700 (PDT)
On Wednesday, August 7, 2013, MJWB wrote:

> We don't need this in Cohousing.  People who want "expensive amenities
> should have their own isolated
> house and not be in Cohousing.

Wow. Way to alienate the people you are asking for help from.

As you know because you've spent a lot of time here, we have affordable
units here at Mosaic sold below the cost to build them, which exist because
those of us with more means bought houses priced three to four times
higher.  Had many of us not had those means, and not bought our houses,
those subsidized units wouldn't exist.