Re: Thoughts
From: Diana Carroll (dianaecarrollgmail.com)
Date: Thu, 8 Aug 2013 07:55:27 -0700 (PDT)
On Wed, Aug 7, 2013 at 8:45 AM, MJWB <mjwyogini [at] yahoo.com> wrote:

> But that doesn't preclude the fact that current Cohousing resident should
> DO something active to change the situation

Yup, I just love it when people not familiar with the details of a
situation demand that other people should "DO something" without having any
idea WHAT we should do, and assuming that because they don't like where
things are, that we aren't DOING enough, because we just don't care.

"We do, I think, need to build a new model and make the existing model
obsolete! Inspiring.............."

So "we" (you) should go do that.  Rallying for change does not involve
pointing fingers at residents of other cohousing groups, pretending not to
name them by name, and declaring that THEY (not you) should be doing
something different.  Some unnamed thing, of course ("how hard did they
try?" you ask, rhetorically) that must be wrong because it's not what you
need.

Diana
At Mosaic Commons, where we have three affordable units left for people
*who qualify*