Re: John Trudell and why not park models?
From: Racheli Gai (rachelisonoracohousing.com)
Date: Thu, 8 Aug 2013 11:03:05 -0700 (PDT)
It's true that there are no "free lunches" (except if you are a big and ugly
corporation), but if we lived in a civilized country, our tax money would be
going to help people have truly affordable housing, instead of supporting the
various industrial complexes our govts. subsidize ("defense", prisons,
agro-business,  ...  you get the idea.)

Racheli.