Three Groves Ecovillage in West Grove PA gets Final Approval!
From: Janet Hesselberth (janet.hesselberthgmail.com)
Date: Fri, 9 Aug 2013 06:40:37 -0700 (PDT)
London Grove Township's Board of Supervisors voted unanimously to give
final approval to Three Groves Ecovillage's plan!  That decision clears the
path for TGE to *break ground this autumn, as early as November! * After
the last vote had been cast, the six future resident's in the audience
stood in applause while Supervisors smiled, nodded and noted their pleasure
that such a leading-edge project was about to break ground in their
community.

On Monday, London Grove Township's Municipal Authority had given their
approval of TGE's water and sewer plan, after many months of review.  That
had been the last hurdle before the Board of Supervisors could consider our
application, as the township's Planning Commission had given TGE their
approval in April. Last night, the Supervisors asked a few questions of
Alyson Zarro, Michelle Adams and Jackie O'Neil -- representing our law
firm, engineering firm and development teams.

TGE owes a huge round of gratitude to our entire professional
team<http://threegrovesecovillage.com/professional-team/> being
led by Sandy Wiggins and Jackie O'Neil (Aye Partners), including the many
dedicated professionals from:

   - Re:Vision Architecture
   - Meliora Environmental Design, LLC - Civil Engineering
   - Jonathan Alderson - Landscape Architects
   - Riley, Riper, Holin & Colagreco - Attorneys at Law
   - Margot Mohr Teetor, Re/Max Town and Country, West Chester, PA

They have all repeatedly demonstrated their passion for our project by
going far
above and beyond what is typically expected of a development and design
team as we have persevered through the many challenges of such an unusual
and cutting-edge project.  THANK YOU ALL!

--Janet.Three Groves Ecovillage
West Grove, in southeast PA
Where Home, Community and Earth Connect.
www.threegrovesecovillage.org