Re: Response to Jerome, Ellen
From: Ann Zabaldo (zabaldoearthlink.net)
Date: Wed, 14 Aug 2013 04:02:53 -0700 (PDT)
Hello Fred and all --

This might be an example of too much "snipping."   What does this response
refer to?  I'm totally lost.  Who are Jerome, Ellen and Marsha?  What
organization?  What does it do?

If I had the thread line ... I could follow this.

Thanks for any info to help direct the lost.  :-)

Best --

Ann Zabaldo
Takoma Village Cohousing
Washington, DC