Re: Good Clean COHO Jokes
From: Rick Gravrok (rick.gravrokgmail.com)
Date: Sat, 31 Aug 2013 18:16:09 -0700 (PDT)
I heard a story about a little girl who heard some adult talking about a
common house fly. She asked: "how does a fly know that it's in the common
house?" or something like that.

Rick, from Monterey Cohousing of St. Louis Park (Minneapolis) Minnesota.

here's a cute, but non-cohousong joke:  What do you call a lazy, baby
kangaroo?

a pouch potato      :-)

On Sat, Aug 31, 2013 at 11:30 AM, Sharon Villines <sharon [at]
sharonvillines.com