East Coast Cohousing Forum - No charge
From: Thomas Lofft (tloffthotmail.com)
Date: Fri, 6 Sep 2013 13:48:05 -0700 (PDT)
WHERE: Baltimore Green Forum

on Sunday, Sept. 22nd, 4:00-6:30 p.m
www.baltimoregreenforum.org

LOCATION:
Maryland Presbyterian  Church
1105 Providence Road,  Towson, MD 21286

http://www.mpchurch.org/About.htm
www.baltimoregreenforum.org
I plan to present and host a discussion about cohousing, how it works, what
might be expected in different cohousing communities, what our purpose is in
Mid Atlantic Cohousing, presenting our websites, member communities, and how to
find out more information about our noble purpose in enhancing our lifestyles.
There's a whole lot more to be told, with 23 years experience in planning,
developing and managing cohousing communities.

If any of your east coast friends or relatives want to come and sit in, there's
seating for 50 and the Raven's game will be over by 4 PM.

Tom Lofft
Liberty Village Cohousing
http://www.libertyvillage.com

Director, Mid Atlantic Cohousing