Marketing and Outreach Efforts
From: Ann Zabaldo (zabaldoearthlink.net)
Date: Sun, 8 Sep 2013 09:26:13 -0700 (PDT)
Hello all --

Here at Takoma Village Cohousing in Washington, DC. we are ramping up our
marketing and outreach efforts to increase our pool of prospects so when we
have a resale we will not have to start from scratch identifying a buyer.

Does your community have a formal ongoing marketing/outreach program?  E.g.
regular Open Houses/Orientations, other events?

Do you have a line item budget for marketing/outreach?  If so, would you be
willing to share how much your community allocates each year to this task?

Do you keep a prospect list?  If so, how frequently do you contact this list?

Do you have a marketing/outreach team?  What is the scope of this team's work?

Do you ever invite prospects to simply join community events rather than create
a special event for them?  E.g. invite them to attend a regularly scheduled
dinner vs. organizing a dinner or BBQ or something else for prospects.

If you do have special events, how many do you do a year?

I'm truly appreciative of descriptions about your marketing/outreach efforts
for your community.

Thanks!

Best --

Ann Zabaldo