Re: Affordable / rental cohousing
From: KJ (pumpkin2282yahoo.com)
Date: Sun, 8 Sep 2013 15:44:47 -0700 (PDT)
Great points Fred, thanks for sending this.  My husband and I belong to the
group of people who probably wouldn't be able to buy but are interested in
becoming active members of a co-housing community.  We rent right now and are
already involved in our non-co-housing community.  We take good care of our
house and yard.  We are both college educated and involved citizens, but for oh
so many reasons we rent.  Renters can make great tenants and great neighbors!
Kj

Sent from my iPad