Re: consensus blocking
From: Racheli Gai (rachelisonoracohousing.com)
Date: Tue, 10 Sep 2013 07:21:49 -0700 (PDT)
I agree with Sharon, esp: "Voting would produce fewer casualties".

Which is why here, in Sonora Cohousing (Tucson, AZ) we moved from "consensus"
(I'm putting it in quotation marks because it was never what consensus is
supposed to be) to super-majority voting rule last winter (or spring, I forget
the exact date.)

My opinion: Voting isn't perfect, but it's been a great improvement over what
took place prior to it.

Racheli.