Re: Recovery of solar tax credits by homeowners' association
From: John Beutler (jabeutlercomcast.net)
Date: Tue, 10 Sep 2013 10:39:24 -0700 (PDT)
Our community has not installed solar panels, but one resident recently did,
through a company Solar City, which handles the credits as part of the deal, in
addition to putting up all or most of the capital. I'm thinking of ways our
community might get panels on a yet to be built parking shed.

Cheers

JAB

Sent from my tricorder