Re: We ditched consensus
From: Sharon Villines (sharonsharonvillines.com)
Date: Fri, 13 Sep 2013 17:50:52 -0700 (PDT)
On Sep 13, 2013, at 8:34 PM, Sean Davey <sean [at] sonoracohousing.com> wrote:

>> The idea of the automated agenda is revolutionary!
> the goal behind it is to increase democratization of decision making and help
> people feel
> more involved and less removed from the process.

So we are now at the point where majority vote is considered revolutionary and
democratizing.

It sounds like people have not been using consensus successfully, for no fault
necessarily of consensus, but they weren't able to make it work for them. The
test is to measure and ensure that when majority vote doesn't produce the
result that people both successful and included another option is considered.
Like consensus.

Sharon
----
Sharon Villines