Re: Love letter, thoughts and prayers to Northern CO [Flooding]
From: Holly Wilder (hollywilder23gmail.com)
Date: Fri, 13 Sep 2013 18:45:18 -0700 (PDT)
Speaking on behalf of Nyland, thank you for the love!  We are amazingly fine
here.  Boulder is a disaster, as are many surrounding communities, but we are
all safe and in our homes here just east of Boulder.  Only one house was
affected due to a window well window shattering when about 3 feet of water
suddenly flowed into it.  It completely flooded a newly remodeled basement.
Aside from that a little basement water here and there.  Neil, since you write
from Swan's, you may know the owners, former Swan's folk Phil and Lydia.  Lots
of Nylanders turned up to help, as you might imagine, and they are exhausted
but otherwise fine, as are the kids.

Feeling very grateful for our wonderful homes,
Holly

Holly Wilder
Visionary Properties LLC
www.visionaryproperties.vpweb.com