Re: Question about "dining clubs"
From: Sharon Villines (sharonsharonvillines.com)
Date: Sat, 14 Sep 2013 06:23:06 -0700 (PDT)
On Sep 14, 2013, at 9:12 AM, Diana Carroll <dianaecarroll [at] gmail.com> wrote:

> Is "the common house is for common activities" a policy at Takoma?

It isn't a "Policy". We don't need a policy.

People have private activities all the time. I said that in my last email.

In 13 years, no one has ever had an event for some community members that
excluded other community members in the common house.  It just wouldn't happen.
It would be rude.

(There was one intervention with a teenager that was private but that wasn't a
social event. There may have been a few events similar to that that I'm not
aware of but I doubt it.)

Sharon
----
Sharon Villines