Re: Question about "dining clubs"
From: Ann Zabaldo (zabaldoearthlink.net)
Date: Sat, 14 Sep 2013 09:42:06 -0700 (PDT)
Hi all--  little amendment. We have had private events at Takoma Village to
which the community is not invited. I'm remembering wedding shower and several
meetings of a member's sorority. And certainly people have had business related
workshops and things like that.   Smd people have had private dinners for
family members.

Sent from my iPhone
Washington, D.C.