Re: Question about "dining clubs"
From: Racheli Gai (rachelisonoracohousing.com)
Date: Sat, 14 Sep 2013 10:36:33 -0700 (PDT)
I think that this issue comes up in many communities.  If everyone agreed
what's "rude" and what isn't - the problem wouldn't exist.
We certainly had plenty of conflict around this question in Sonora Cohousing,
and I can't say that a solution that works for all was ever found.
(Personally, I see things pretty much along the lines delineated by Diana.)

Racheli.