Re: Question about "dining clubs"
From: Sharon Villines (sharonsharonvillines.com)
Date: Sat, 14 Sep 2013 11:06:06 -0700 (PDT)
One thing that happened when we first moved in was that people were having
Jewish celebrations on Friday nights, Quaker meetings in the living room, and
mediation meetings.

Fairly quickly, they stopped. It didn't feel comfortable to be doing other
things in the CH when one group was doing something "sacred". Our commonhouse
is open and people walk through all the time. We don't have secluded adult
meeting space. Only a couple of very small rooms would private.

The activities just didn't mesh with the way others were using the CH.

Sharon
----
Sharon Villines
Takoma Village Cohousing, Washington DC