Re: Question about "dining clubs"
From: Mariana Almeida (missmgrrlyahoo.com)
Date: Sat, 14 Sep 2013 15:47:42 -0700 (PDT)
Can you talk more about what is the evidence that the existence of these two
groups siphon off interest in more group meals?

We have three meals shared in our community each week, and I'm having trouble
with the logic. How does having a group that keeps 4 families from cooking each
week take away from  the existence of a common meal on other days of the week?
Is it assumed that those families simply won't participate in another common
meal in a week? Have you asked them individually?

What is the desired goal of your meal program  -- one meal a week? more?

Just some questions to help us understand and see if we can elicit more points
of view. (FYI, we dont have this particular thing happening in my community.)

Also it would help to understand how big your cohousing is.

Mariana